Saturday, November 26, 2016

When Thing Get Heated

Hmmmmmm.... well seems things like everything elce in texas(most of the time) are to hot to hadle and the election is surly one of them. After reading my colleague’s (Jordan) post on the emotional situtation facing Americas youth I would like to say "cool". I am not here today to to bash you or to tell you that your feeling are missplaced but, in a world full of anger we must hold our selves to a higher standard. I agree with you on most of your points but, as I said earlier we must keep a calm head and not let the events of other consume us. You gave very good points however, you lacked a system in which the the un-nerve can be healed.


To Caitlin Caputo who commented "We will continue to scream and fight until our lungs give out and our fists bleed" you have become part of the problem that my colleague’s talk about. We must join togeather to make situations change. When people loot, riot, and beat one another do to a differance in idology then there lies the issue, that human kind has failed. From failure come opertunity, we have all scene the Horriers that "both" have caused, no one person is with out blame but we can rebuildand grow and hopefully we can learn from both the good and bad of Trumps term.
               






               "I can't control their fear. Only my own."- Scarlet Witch (Captain America: Civil War)

No comments:

Post a Comment